At Ideagen, we provide software solutions to organisations operating within highly regulated industries such as aviation, banking and finance, life science, healthcare and manufacturing. With our main operational premises spread throughout the UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and South East Asia, we are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world! Currently, over 4,700 organisations are using our products; our diverse and varied customer base includes many well-known, global brands such as British Airways, UK NHS, BAE, Maclaren, Heineken and even Harvard University.
Due to our ongoing growth, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Ideagen and we’re currently looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to come and join our team! You will play a critical role in generating new business within the Audit sector, as well as developing and managing successful customer relationships. You’ll have previous experience at qualifying and closing new opportunities over a competitive sales cycle and enjoy a lively team selling environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to drive significant contracts within our range of products.
- Leading across the entire enterprise sales pipeline, working to convert marketing and sales qualified leads through sales process with all key stakeholders
- Support your team to source potential opportunities for us to meet our commercial and strategic goals as well as achieving or exceeding all individual and team customer acquisition targets
- Perform analysis of prospect’s business processes and design solutions that best meet the customers requirements ensuring the clear articulation of these solutions through demonstrations and proposals
- Identify opportunities in your own vertical market i.e. what makes a good customer, exploring opportunities and the challenges within each sector
- Working collaboratively both regionally and globally, to share knowledge, motivate success, support the sales process and to create engaging content to drive lead and demand generation
- Representing our existing and prospective customers within and across Ideagen to help maintain our customer focused culture
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Sales role with a proven track record of selling within the software/technology industry
- Exceptional communication skills both, written and verbal, in English
- The ability to work autonomously managing your own time to ensure the successful achievement of personal gaols and quotas
- A natural ability to set an example, command respect and encourage collaborative working across your team
- A solutions focused mind set geared towards achieving results and responding positively to internal and external challenges associated with becoming a market leader in our field
- An authentic passion for learning, organisational capability and transformation
- Previous experience with internal audit would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 26 days’ holidays (excluding public holidays) with the option to buy extra, Private Medical Insurance, Share Incentive Plan, annual flight home and many more!
Could you kindly confirm your visa status (tourist, residency, spouse) on your application. Please note we are unable to offer sponsorship for candidates who have a tourist visa.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.