We are looking to recruit a New Business Sales Executive who will identify and cultivate new opportunities and be able to hunt down unexplored avenues.
You will have the opportunity to work on an international basis without restrictions, this role really is for someone who wants to be in charge of their own destiny. You will have collaborative marketing campaigns at your disposal, supportive management, and a fun and spirited culture.
Day to Day
- Build your pipeline and convert new business sales.
- Cultivate leads using several sales strategies to develop relationships that will result in successful sales.
- Communicate sales forecasting accurately and on time,
- Build and manage relationships throughout the sales cycle to gain new customers,
- Assess potential of prospects and develop strategies and presentations accordingly,
- Perform analysis of prospect's business processes and design solutions that best meet customer requirements,
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations, proposals and advice,
- Articulate complex concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals,
- Be knowledgeable about industry trends and actively engage in industry events,
- Identify opportunities in your vertical markets i.e. what makes a good customer, exploring opportunities and challenges within each sector.
- Building sales messages and tailoring packages relevant to each vertical market.
- Working with other team members, regionally and globally, to share knowledge, motivate success and support the sales process.
- Keep up to date with competitive offerings and market trend to encourage conversation.
- Outstanding enthusiasm, passion and the determination to succeed.
- Experience working to deadlines and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-confident, persuasive and a natural influencer
- Experienced in Software sales would advantageous
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as generous holiday allowance, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 650 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
View and apply
By clicking ‘View and Apply’, you will be taken to our 3rd party service, from which you will be able to register and apply for the role.