If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing initial enquiries from potential customers and proactively networking at industry trade shows and exhibitions. You will be a key member of the team and be following up leads from marketing campaigns to establish where customers are in the marketing and sales cycles.
You’ll receive training on the job and through formal training courses with company approved specialists meaning there are plenty of opportunities available to you to develop and progress your career with us.
If you’re naturally motivated, driven to succeed and looking to kick start a career in sales, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Following up on marketing lead generation campaigns for specific market sectors and products and providing feedback on these campaigns to improve their effectiveness
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and generate new business opportunities
- Driving business opportunities by supporting the planning, delivery and follow-up of industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Ensuring Sales and Customer Relationship Management systems are continually and accurately with current business development activities
- Delivering sales overview presentations on the product range by telephone
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A natural enthusiasm, passion and determination to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in problem solving and being able to use your initiative to efficiently solve these problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to effectively communicate with a range of teams across the business
- High levels of attention to detail with solid working knowledge of IT and business software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A desire to continually learn, pick up new skills and increase your knowledge
- The ability to present alternative methods of completing a task aimed at improving methods and results
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.