If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as Aston Martin, Virgin, McLaren, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our expanding team in our North Carolina office, following our recent acquisition of InspectionXpert. You will be a pivotal part of the Sales team who are truly dedicated to our customers and constantly embracing change. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to kickstart a career in sales and who has a passion for problem solving, just like us!
- Be the first point of contact and create the initial outreach to all potential leads
- Independently generate leads to identify customers who could truly benefit from using our products and determine whether our products fit their needs
- Identify and solve potential problems prospective customers may experience
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing team to deliver content which makes it easier for potential customers to self-evaluate and make informed purchase decisions about our products
- A natural inquisitiveness to learn and enquire about our customers and products
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with all key customer stakeholders, understanding their current and future challenges
- Communicate customer priorities to the team
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous work experience in a similar role, ideally within the software sales industry
- Experience working to deadlines and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- A natural ability to build relationships with new and existing customers, to provide them with technical support when necessary
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to articulate technical solutions in a concise and polished manner, to a diverse audience
- Demonstrable experience in problem solving and being able to use your own initiative to efficiently solve these problems
- Technical knowledge of products and an ability to clearly communicate training on these products to customers
- A natural curiosity – you like to ask questions to help you learn and develop your understanding
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme and a generous vacation package including federal holidays. You’ll also get the opportunity to take part in company activities and volunteering opportunities.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.