If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients to ensure that their project is managed, scheduled and delivered in accordance with our recommendations and their needs. Our clients should experience a smooth transition from their current ‘way of working’ to their new ‘way of working’, realising the benefits and protecting the investment they have made in our solutions and services.
Our people are at the heart of what we do, so if you’re customer focused, self-driven and have a natural passion and enthusiasm for project management, then we want to hear from you!
- Manage the pre-project planning with Sales Team to review the project and validate the Sales project documentation
- Conduct a pre-project discussion with the customer to validate their project requirements, set expectations, explain next steps, agree timescales and ensure their key personnel are on board with the project
- Create and issue the relevant project documentation to the customer
- Select a suitable professional services consultant, agree the delivery schedule with the customer and ensure timely communication throughout the delivery
- Create a progress follow up schedule for all relevant project stages and communicate this to the customer
- On project completion, collate all the necessary documentation and resolve any outstanding issues to the satisfaction of the customer
- Identify opportunities for improving existing internal processes and help design new processes as required
- Provide general support for the Professional Services team and the business as required
- Support our Global Partner Network to ensure the appropriate processes are delivered to the satisfaction of the customer
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Proven work experience in defining and managing the delivery of a professional services project plan
- Experience scheduling projects as part of an Account Management team, ensuring the timely delivery of customer projects
- Excellent organisational skills and time management, with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent computer literacy and robust knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information clearly to stakeholders
- Proven ability to address customer issues and working within a customer focused environment
- The ability to demonstrate an accurate and methodical approach to day to day tasks and responsibilities
- Proven ability to work autonomously, to deadlines and meet your KPIs
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using project management software such as Krow or Microsoft Project
- PRINCE2 Foundation Level
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more! For more information, please visit our website.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.