If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, specialising in Internal Audit, you will support the Sales Team as a technical expert with the task of ensuring that the solutions being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements. Thorough product and domain knowledge are required to present solutions that highlight the product’s features and benefits by understanding of the customer pain points and desired outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop themselves in a supporting sales role. This role can be based in either our East Kilbride or Nottingham Head Office, or homebased with regular travel to our main Sales & Marketing offices in Nottingham and East Kilbride.
There are no limits to the rewards you can enjoy at Ideagen and 80% of our Sales Consultants reach their target; so, when we say “on target earnings” this truly is achievable and determined by your hard work.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the products relevant to the sector and domain
- Demonstrate the product(s) to the level of a technical expert
- Become a domain expert and learn competitive advantage
- Make great decisions under pressure and be flexible in a changing work environment
- Support the Sales consultants and Managers with product demonstrations; scoping and managing technical discovery workshops
- Bid responses (contributing and reviewing), creating business cases and value propositions
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders by: Contributing to Product Lifecycle meetings, feeding back comments and ideas that may enhance the Product(s)
- Providing Case Studies and Customer references to Product Marketing
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Ideally 3 years software pre-sales, sales or service delivery experience
- Experience of working in an Internal Audit or Risk Management environment
- Exceptional organistational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- An innovative and collaborative approach
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to articulate technical solutions in a concise and polished manner
- Comfortable and effective when talking with a broad range of decision influencers and decision makers within an organisation
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.