If you’ve ever flown in a plane or been in hospital, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to a diverse and varied customer base including many well-known, global brands such as British Airways, Ryanair, US Navy, Emirates, Bank of New York, Commerzbank, Heineken and even the UK NHS!
We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential.
We are currently expanding our Mobile Development Team in Ruddington, which means we are now on the lookout for a talented Mobile Software Tester to join us. With a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
What you will be doing…
- Testing new features across the Ideagen mobile application suite across multiple mobile platforms
- Engaging with the Development and Design teams to clarify features and functionality
- Functional and non-functional testing, logging and tracking defects, and reporting severe defects to senior management
- Liaising with support engineers to help identify issues and known bugs
- Contributing to the Development Team’s working practices and technology decisions
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate…
- At least 3 years’ experience of testing software, ideally in a commercial environment
- Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of test case generation, test data design and test methodologies
- A willingness to share knowledge and skills with developers; supporting them as they adopt new testing methods and approaches
- The motivation and drive to improve the quality of our mobile applications through improved testing methods and approaches
- An awareness of modern test methods and tools
- Experience of Agile development using Scrum
- Experience of testing mobile applications in a commercial market
- Writing efficient, reliable and maintainable automated tests and test frameworks
- Familiarity with operating mobile and tablet devices for business functions
- Familiarity of working within the GRC, and or QEHS domains
What you get in return…
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.