This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mobile Developer to join Ideagen’s established Mobile team in an exciting period of growth. You will contribute towards delivering a high standard of quality software that utilises the most appropriate and cutting-edge technologies to develop secure, maintainable and extensible large-scale solutions.
Working as part of an Agile development team operating within the Scrum framework you will be involved across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles. You will contribute towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team whilst providing our Test team with continuous delivery to ensure that our software products achieve our definition of done and can be potential released within our continuous deployment cycle each Sprint.
- To contribute to the delivery of functional and non-function requirements set out by the business
- To employ appropriate patterns and practises to conform to our software coding standards
- To seek out the best way of achieving the requirements set out by using our existing technology stack whilst challenging convention to implement new technology where appropriate
- To actively work within the development team to share knowledge and contribute towards working groups aimed at improving our skills and knowledge whilst providing support to those less experienced within the team
- To develop relationships with business stakeholders and related business functions to ensure that the development team works constructively with the wider business to achieve our organisational goals
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least three years’ experience in mobile development
- An excellent working knowledge of C#
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Track record of delivering commercial applications via App stores
It would also be highly advantageous if you have:
- Working knowledge of Xamarin
- Working knowledge of Appcelerator Titanium
- Knowledge of development patterns and practises
- Experience using Source Control, primarily GIT
- Experience mentoring junior members of the development team
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Experience of working in an Agile development team
- An understanding of the build process, continuous integration and delivery
- AWS/Azure infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of Microservice / Serverless integration
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.