If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
We’re currently looking for a number of talented Internal Sales Executives to come and join our team in Ruddington. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of one of the leading quoted technology company and IT sales organisations. You will play a key role in delivering the initial stages of the sales process and will be winning new business covering a global market.
- Working with new leads, to research the needs of the organisation and understand their buying processes
- Work closely and build relationships with new opportunities by identifying the decision makers within those organisations from the initial point of contact
- Understand out competitors’ offerings and articulate our products value
- Ensure sales and customer relationship management systems are continually and accurately updated
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to follow up on sales leads from marketing campaigns and by managing and qualifying sales enquiries
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Software sales experience, ideally within highly regulated industries
- Demonstrable experience in lead generation with the ability to qualify genuine opportunities from these leads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A natural enthusiasm and passion for sales alongside a determination to succeed
- Proven working knowledge of IT and business software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- A desire to continually learn, pick up news skills and increase your knowledge of the sector and products
It would also be advantageous if you have previous experience working within a Quality, Risk or Health & Safety Management environment.
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.