As a supplier of compliance management and productivity solutions with over 4000 customers across the world using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximize what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products.
Following the recent acquisition of Morgan Kai, we are now recruiting for a Spanish speaking Implementation Support Consultant, to work with global organizations to implement and support the delivery of MKInsight; a market leading Audit Management Software.
You will have a natural passion for helping people, be extremely organized and able to interact well with people at all professional levels. In this role, you will be responsible for providing implementation and support services to new and existing customers, predominately based in Spanish speaking countries; fluency in English and Spanish, bother written and verbal, is crucial to this role.
At Ideagen, our people are at the heart of what we do, so if you’re customer focused, self-driven and have a natural passion and enthusiasm for software solutions, then we would love to hear from you!
- End to end project management and implementation of Audit Management Software
- Consult customers on how to best configure and utilize the software to meet the needs of their audit team
- Delivery on-site and remote WebEx training to end-users of the system
- Domestic and International Travel (up to 30%)
- Provide ongoing support services to be carried out via phone, email, and WebEx
- Identify functional enhancements through interactions with customers and communicate to the product development team
- Providing feedback to our development teams to assist in the continuous improvement of our products and services
- You must also be able to travel within your own country flexible working away from home on a regular basis
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Fluent in Spanish and English; both written and verbal
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within Audit/Accounting/Finance and/or Software Implementation & Support
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable with public speaking and presenting to a diverse audience
- Creativity, confidence and be able to demonstrate assertiveness where appropriate
- A natural desire to provide excellent customer service through a prompt, responsive, responsible and friendly approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactively taking ownership where required
- The ability to provide hands-on interactive user training in a classroom setting
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, where priorities may change throughout the day
- Understanding of Risk Based Auditing and Internal Controls
- Experience using Audit Management Software
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Plan, Company Share Incentive Plan and generous vacation days including federal holidays, plus many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.