If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 400 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
Due to our recent growth, we are looking for a Finance Assistant to come and join our established team in Ruddington. You’ll play a key part in the lively finance function and will be responsible for the allocation of receipts from our customers across our bank accounts in multiple currencies. You’ll need to be highly organised with high levels of attention to detail and will be also be expected to provide administrative support across our customer and vendor ledgers as and when it is required.
- Allocation of receipts from customers across multiple subsidiaries, currencies and bank accounts
- Carry out investigations into receipts from unknown sources
- Liaise with a range of external contacts such as customers, vendors and bank contacts
- Working collaboratively to provide general administrative support where required
- Work as a key member of the finance team
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar administrative role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High levels of attention to detail with good organisational skills
- A natural enthusiastic and confident approach
- The ability to manage your own workload, where priorities may change throughout the day
We’d also love to hear from you if you have experience working with any of the following:
- Online business banking platforms
- Finance software systems
- Multiple subsidiaries
- Multiple currencies
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.