If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to provide first class support to our CEO and other members of the executive team. You will predominantly focus on the efficient and effective organisation of diaries, travel booking, meeting minutes and provide administrative support to the team. There will be challenges and pressure as standard, so you will need to be resilient, robust and maintain an air of calm in the most challenging of circumstances within a very fast paced environment!
- Acting as a first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage complex schedules; diaries, organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Pro-actively booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses in line with company processes
- Miscellaneous tasks to offer support, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting, conducting research
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role, providing support at a board level
- A positive approach, honesty, personal integrity and a good understanding of confidentiality issues
- Exceptional communications skills; highly articulate with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to thrive under pressure with good problem-solving ability
- High level of attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks with a ‘get it right first time’ ethos
- Experience working within the technology industry would also be advantageous
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.