Due to the phenomenal success within our Learning Product team we are now looking to recruit an established elearning Designer. You will be joining an established team of course creators as we look to accelerate the rate at which we deliver new course titles to the market.
You will ultimately be responsible for the specification, design and scripting of new Q-Pulse WorkRite courses, as well as the maintenance and updating of existing Q-Pulse WorkRite courses.
Role and Responsibilities
• Follow the end-to-end learning design process for Q-Pulse WorkRite courses:
- Requirements gathering
- Sourcing content
- Formulating SMART learning objectives
- Storyboarding and scoping
- Create engaging content (script writing)
- Briefing Illustrators and Animators
- Arranging for voice over where required
- Quiz writing
- Course building
- Testing and reviewing builds
• Create written briefs for Illustrators and Animators
• Build and maintain interactive and engaging courses using the WorkRite CourseBuilder tool
• Review illustrations and animations for suitability and accuracy purposes
• Review illustrations and animations for quality assurance purposes
• Peer review scripts from a quality assurance perspective
• Peer review of built courses, ahead of UAT
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in learning design
• Excellent written english skills
• Excellent written e-learning design skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised
• Basic knowledge of learning management systems
• Up-to-date knowledge of current e-learning trends and design ideas
• Previous experience in securing course accreditations / approvals
• Understanding of training in the Financial or Legal sectors
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 650 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
View and apply
By clicking ‘View and Apply’, you will be taken to our 3rd party service, from which you will be able to register and apply for the role.