If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as Aston Martin, Virgin, McLaren, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
Following the recent acquisition of InspectionXpert, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team based in North Carolina. We’re customer focused, constantly evolving and our work is our signature; if you’re looking to develop your marketing experience in a fast growing, global technology company, with an awesome marketing team, then this could be the role for you!
- Analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimze marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Develop creative marketing communications to promote the value proposition
- Develop, own and deliver the tactical marketing plan to deliver against your team’s strategic objectives
- Run the marketing stack and continue to push the company to be data-driven within the customer acquisitions
- Use a range of software such as Moz, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console to Analyze and execute SEO
- Manage the company website using Hubspot
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in website development/design, ideally within a Marketing Operations environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with HTML/CSS, Moz, Google Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with marketing automation and content management systems
- A keen interest in data and the ability to use this data to inform your decision making
- A natural creative flair with the ability to create compelling content
- An ability to find opportunities while in difficult situations
- Confidence in working autonomously across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Videography/video editing skills
- Experience with Hubspot/Hubspot Certification
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work, which is predominantly done in comfort in a t-shirt and jeans! We offer benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme and a generous vacation package including federal holidays. You’ll also get the opportunity to take part in company activities and volunteering opportunities.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.