If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
We are continuing to grow at a rapid pace, which means our digital team is growing. Our digital channels are responsible for delivering thousands of leads each year, and we want to deliver even more. We are looking for an ambitious Digital Content Executive to join our quickly growing digital team, serving global markets, to create and manage engaging content for our website, blogs, case studies and whitepapers.
- Create and manage both long and short term content plans
- Write engaging and interesting commercial content for digital platforms
- Research subject matter and industries, ensuring we stay on top of key trends
- Gather, analyse and interpret key industry trends and compliance standards to help define content strategy
- Work closely with new business, customer and product marketing teams
- Analyse the effectiveness of content and take appropriate learnings
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience in producing engaging creative content, ideally from a technology background
- Experience in proof-reading and editing copy
- A good understanding of digital marketing principles across multiple channels including; PPC, SEO, and Social Media
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, be a team player and highly online literate
- Experience in using content management system Umbraco
- Knowledge of SEMRush and Google WebMaster Tools
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Dental and Optical, Share Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.