As a Demand Coordinator, you will have the chance to be part of one of the leading quoted technology company and IT Sales organisations based in Ruddington. With over 4,700 global companies using our product and services, you will be managing accounts which are constantly growing.
You will also be responsible for building data in order for us to correctly target prospects to be followed up with by the SDR and sales teams. This data is created and validated using a variety of tools including LinkedIn's Sales Navigator. Many of the campaigns are created via digital sources. If you are passionate about starting a career in professional sales and have a drive for growing with the company, then we want to hear from you!
- Management and implementation of assigned Demand tasks which includes building data for sales teams to be followed up with by the SDR team.
- Working closely with the Business Unit sales teams and the SDR team on campaigns
- Reporting on Demand task status to Team Leader and key stakeholders
- Monitor and report important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstratable experience of working in a demand task environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, whilst being able to manage your own workload
- The ability to grasp and follow key processes
- Understanding the needs of business development and sales processes
- A Team player
- Keen eye for detail whilst being able to use own initiative
- Good communication and customer service skills to convey complex information clearly and concisely to colleagues
- Passionate and enthusiastic, with a determination to make the business grow
- A robust knowledge of IT, using online tools and business software
- Experience of working in a data driven environment would be preferable
- Sales development experience preferable but not essential
Who are Ideagen?
If you've ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there's a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we've been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We're not a large faceless corporation, but we're not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With over 500 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
View and Apply
By clicking ‘View and Apply’, you will be taken to our 3rd party service, from which you will be able to register and apply for the role.