If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as Aston Martin, Virgin, McLaren, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
Following our recent acquisition of InspectionXpert, we’re expanding our team further and are looking for a Customer Success Manager to come and join us. We take pride in what we do, and you’ll be expected to put this into practice too with each interaction you have with our customers to create a frictionless experience for these customers to realize the value of our products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience managing customer relationships alongside a natural curiosity about how things work and how they can be improved, after all our work is our signature.
- Have a thorough understanding of our products and to support the onboarding of new customers
- Create and deploy content with a one-to-many approach through webinars, videos, emails, surveys, blogs and our own knowledge base
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing team to understand our company voice
- Conduct live training sessions for key stakeholders
- Own the knowledge base to create articles explaining new product features and answer frequently asked questions for our customers
- Provide support for the Technical Support team to respond to issues when needed
- Deliver customer feedback to the Product team
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience in creating a customer-focused training plan and/or content
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing client relationships with revenue retention goals
- The ability to create and edit videos, host webinars and conduct meetings remotely
- Experience with, or for, a SaaS-based company
- An ability to use your own initiative to work collaboratively with other Departments to find the best solutions and follow any queries through to the end
- A self-starter attitude who is motivated to make things better and get high quality projects complete
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme and a generous vacation package including federal holidays. You’ll also get the opportunity to take part in company activities and volunteering opportunities.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.