If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as Mercedes, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
As a Customer Account Manager, focussing solely within the Life Science, Healthcare and Public Sector (Federal, State and local government) client-base, you will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Your role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek opportunities for growth within our customer base through both upselling, and cross selling from our range of solutions.
You must have a pragmatic, results-driven approach and be able to hit the ground running. Sales skills and acumen are key, we want people who act quickly to seize opportunities; spots and capitalises trends and are keen to grow their career. This is a remote role to be based from home anywhere in the US mainland. Periodic travel to both customers and regional offices is expected.
With over 4,000 global companies already using our products we want to continue our rapid expansion and looking for a talented Customer Account Manager to support this growth. There are no limits to the rewards you can enjoy at Ideagen and 80% of our Sales Consultants reach their target; so, when we say “on target earnings” this truly is achievable and determined by your hard work.
- Understand complex selling using a consultative sales process
- Have the ability to build an effective business case and ROI and “scale the scale”
- Identifying realistic opportunities, qualify them quickly and pursue them effectively
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with all key customer stakeholders, understanding their current and future challenges
- Work at becoming a domain expert and learn competitive advantage
- Organise regular reviews with customers to develop new opportunities outside of their existing service for additional revenue and margin
- Proactively contribute to improve our service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Communicate customer priorities to internal staff via team meetings and/or ad-hoc briefings as necessary
- Play a key part in the management of customer success through relevant and effective contributions to strategy, planning and service improvement initiatives
To be considered for this position, ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3 year’s software sales licensing (Saas) and/or customer account management experience
- Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- The natural ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- A self-confident and persuasive manner as well as being a natural influencer
- Experience working with the highly regulated Life Science, HealthCare and public sector Industry and/or experience of working in a Quality, Risk or Health & Safety Management environment
- Proven experience of developing effective client relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An ability to articulate technical solutions concisely to a diverse audience
- The skill to act quickly and seize opportunities
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme and 30 days’ vacation including federal holidays.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.