If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
With over 4,000 global companies already using our products we want to continue our rapid expansion and looking for a talented Customer Account Manager to support this growth. There are no limits to the rewards you can enjoy at Ideagen and 80% of our Sales Consultants reach their target; so, when we say “on target earnings” this truly is achievable and determined by your hard work.
As a Customer Account Manager, focussing solely within the Aviation, Aerospace & Defence client-base, you will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Your role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek opportunities for growth within our customer base through both upselling, and cross selling from our range of solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop themselves in a sales role within a fast growing, global technology company. There is an option with this role to be based in either our Glasgow, or Nottingham based offices, or work from home. Periodic travel to both customers and regional offices is expected.
- Understand complex selling using a consultative sales process
- Have the ability to build an effective business case and ROI and “scale the scale”
- Identifying realistic opportunities, qualify them quickly and pursue them effectively
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with all key customer stakeholders, understanding their current and future challenges
- Work at becoming a domain expert and learn competitive advantage
- Organise regular reviews with customers to develop new opportunities outside of their existing service for additional revenue and margin
- Proactively contribute to improve our service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Communicate customer priorities to internal staff via team meetings and/or ad-hoc briefings as necessary
- Play a key part in the management of customer success through relevant and effective contributions to strategy, planning and service improvement initiatives
To be considered for this position, ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3 year’s software sales/customer account management experience
- Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A self-confident and persuasive manner as well as being a natural influencer
- Experience working with the highly regulated Aviation, Aerospace & Defence Industry and/or experience of working in a Quality, Risk or Health & Safety Management environment
- Proven experience of developing effective client relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An ability to articulate technical solutions concisely to a diverse audience
- The skill to act quickly and seize opportunities
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.