If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 450 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, dynamic team where you will be able to combine work and training. If you want to get into Technology, but don’t have large amounts of experience or even know where to start, then we want to hear from you!
Apprenticeship Details & Key responsibilities:
- Learn design principles and usability heuristics
- Learn user research methods and how to employ
- Learn industry standard UI/UX and prototype tooling such as Airtable, Balsamiq Cloud, Sketch, Invison, CanvasFlip, Google Analytics
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements and contribute to research and ideas sessions
- Assist UX & Design Team with UX concepts
- Work with the team to plan UX tests
- Formulate tasks and create prototypes
- Schedule and perform UX tests
- Analyse UX test results and work with UX & Design Team to recommend changes
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 GCSEs A – C, including Maths and English (9-4) or equivalent
- A keen interest and passion for user experience and technology
- Interested in psychology, user behaviour and design theory
- Possesses strong research skills
- Self-driven and keen to find solutions through exploration
- Organised and can priorities your own workload
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to articulate an opinion with confidence
- Works well within teams
- Happy to ask for help
- Experience working within a fast-paced office environment
- Experience with Sketch and Balsamiq Cloud or equivalent UI/UX tooling
- An understanding of Google Analytics
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.